20160412

How was your trip?





“How was your trip?” You said with a friendly smile on your face. I answered “It was amazing. I never cared so much about building and interior design, but I love the buildings in the city and I love the interior design there”.

You leaned your body at the door, ready to listen more. You are not just asking for the sake of it. You genuinely want to know. I guess… I can see that from your gestures. Because you can always choose to not asking. It was a tiring day and you deserve some rest and not caring for some shits of what people saying about a trip. A business. Yet, you asked anyway… Sometimes I wonder if you really know who you are, like… can you speak to me like that? You are far too busy for that, yet you gave some of your precious time anyway.

You always listen. Genuinely listen. The sparkling eyes, the real joy when I said I enjoyed my trip… probably some sprinkles of pride knowing that the city is indeed lovable. You should be proud. I would be, if I were one of you.

I cannot thank you enough for the chance you gave me. I would always look up to you as a person with genuine kindness towards others, as someone who sets examples of how to be a good person.

Always thankful. Thanks God who leads my way to where you at.


Photo location: Eigtveds Pakhus
Photo taker: me

No comments: