20150923

Cantik!!

Yesterday I went to mart.. the mart's alley is really narrow that it was only enough for one person passing. When I wanted to reach for cola, suddenly I heard running feet towards my direction. It was a little girl trying to get her snack from my alley. That girl was really cheerful and she said "Excuse meee" I stepped aside giving her space.
After she got her snack, she came back to where I stood while running and said "Excuse meeee" again while giggling too.. after a few steps she said to her Mom "Cantik!!". There were nobody else beside me and those mother daughter.
I dunno what was her parameter on beauty but it really made my day indeed!
Thank you little girl.. for making an instant happiness in everyday dullness that I have.. Thank you for your compliment. It really made my day ♥

No comments: