20150502

Avoidance



This situation is embarrassing.
I gotta do something.
I didn't know what.. until today.
Avoidance is necessary... for it prevents further embarrassment.
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
I just feel the need to save the last piece of dignity that I have.
I never know that energy swifts side.
The positivity is no longer there.
Things just go to the opposite direction without my consent.
So it's been about liking or hating.
My liking period is over, so the hating period takes over.
It is not planned.
You cannot hold up energy for too long.
It must be channeled...
If the channel is clogged, it will find its own way..
even if it means your disapproval..
It doesn't need your yes.
Neither no.
I just cannot see you right now without wanting to rip myself off.
Let's just not..
Ever again.

/jingga

No comments: