20141110

99 Random Questions

1: 6 of the songs you listen to most?
Lately? Humm... 
One Ok Rock: Mighty Long Fall
One Ok Rock: C.H.A.O.S.M.Y.T.H
One Ok Rock: Heartache
Yellow Monkey: Tactics
Mr. Big: Superfantastic
DoAsInfinity: Fukai Mori

2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Now? Really? Kimura Takuya? ^^

3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
... by Homer and Hesiod. This created a whole new situation. Now that... 
[Sophie's World]

4: What do you think about most?
Ummm.. what should I do to work in a more enjoyable way... and recently Satoh Takeru :P

5: What does your latest text message from someone else say?
I never text since forever.

6: Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With.

7: What's your strangest talent?
I recognize faces and smells of people even from years ago... 

8: Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)
Girls are strong and powerful; Boys will be boys.

9: Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yea, I guess :) It was a blog but won't tell you the link :P

10: When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Just now? HAHAHA

11: Do you have any strange phobias?
Oh God... this question. Sure! Phobia of ghost and caterpillar

12: Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No. Why would I?

13: What's your religion?
Moslem body and soul ^^

14: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Visiting places, people-watching, just enjoy the ambiance!
15: Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind, I think...

16: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Some.. but now the one that comes in mind is One Ok Rock.

17: What was the last lie you told?
Saying that I already did something while I actually haven't done it.

18: Do you believe in karma?
YEP

19: What does your URL mean?
Umm.. it's a song of Casiopea band from Japan. I love that song, Asayake.

20: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: emotional, can't live under pressure
Strength: sympathetic, logical and fun

21: Who is your celebrity crush?
Seriously? Not only one but if it has to be one then Kimura Takuya.

22: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
NO!

23: How do you vent your anger?
Writing mostly. Or tweeting? :D

24: Do you have a collection of anything?
CD, photobooks, small cute things, I like collecting cute things. Oh, and plushies!

25: Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Phone is okay.

26: Are you happy with the person you've become?
Not yet, maybe I will one day.

27: What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound that I hate? Ghost sound 
Sound that I love? Kimura Takuya talking, or Benedict Cumberbatch talking

28: What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I live and work outside my country?

29: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Sort of. Alien no!

30: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: the office compartment
Left: nothing

31: Smell the air. What do you smell?
Air con smell :D

32: What's the worst place you have ever been to?
JAKARTA wherever it is.

33: Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast?

34: Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Are you kidding me? KIMURA TAKUYA!

35: To you, what is the meaning of life?
To prepare the after-life and to give love to Allah the Almighty

36: Define Art.
Something beautiful to the touch and feel and eyesight.

37: Do you believe in luck?
Yes, I do.

38: What's the weather like right now? 
Cloudy

39: What time is it?
1:17 PM

40: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No.

41: What was the last book you read?
Mortal Instrument. City of Fallen Angel. 

42: Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Yea. It's yum. Haha

43: Do you have any nicknames?
Goldfish (because my friends think I am easily amused)

44: What was the last film you saw?
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (my 2nd time last week, will watch again this week)

45: What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A cut on my lower chin.

46: Have you ever caught a butterfly?
When I was little, when I had no idea what was it from...

47: Do you have any obsessions right now?
To learn either German or Japanese

48: What's your sexual orientation?
Straight? I am straight as a flagpole!

49: Ever had a rumour spread about you?
I have no idea.

50: Do you believe in magic?
Not really.

51: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I guess so. I just cannot forget the mistreatment I received from people. 

52: What is your astrological sign?
Cancer? Crab!

53: Do you save money or spend it?
Speeeeeeeend! Hahah

54: What's the last thing you purchased?
Rurouni Kenshin poster and photobook and mousepad. I am screwed!

55: Love or lust?
Love!

56: In a relationship?
Too bad, no!

57: How many relationships have you had?
4 or 5. Not sure. 

58: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. Who can? O_O

59: Where were you yesterday?
Ummm at a National Museum! ^^

60: Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yeah, my pen. Or is it fuchsia?

61: Are you wearing socks right now?
No!

62: What's your favourite animal?
Cat and dog and maybe elephant. I lurve animals!

63: What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't have any.

64: Where is your best friend?
In Singapore and in Depok also in Borneo!

65: Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.
I don't have any. Sorry!

66: What is your heritage?
Javanese?

67: What were you doing last night at 12AM?
Sleeping :P

68: What do you think is Satan's last name?
I dunnoo..

69: Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
No!

70: Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Sure I am!

71: You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Asking someone to help the dog and continue running to work!

72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a. Telling my parents
b. Live it with my parents.
c. I think so

73: You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust!

74: What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Many! But maybe Mighty Long Fall by One Ok Rock for nowadays favorite.

75: What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
2711. Nice rite?

76: In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust and freedom!

77: How can I win your heart?
Awww... but you already do~

78: Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Could be! 

79: What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To get out from work and start a life at a foreign country with zero knowledge on the language.

80: What size shoes do you wear?
36-37?

81: What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Wow! My name? LOL

82: What is your favourite word? 
Awesome!

83: Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Heart break? Hahahaha.. so gloomy!

84: What is a saying you say a lot?
Can't remember now...

85: What's the last song you listened to?
Fukai Mori by Do As Infinity

86: Basic question; what's your favourite colour/colours?
Maybe Fuchsia and orange?

87: What is your current desktop picture? 
My baseball glove and signed balls. Hehehe

88: If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
My boss

89: What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I don't have any.

90: One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
SCREAMING THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!!

91: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Mind reading! ^^

92: You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Hmmm... maybe when I was in Korea, anytime.. maybe when I was on the beach in Busan. It feels refreshing and wonderful!

93: You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My Senior Highschool time?

94: You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Casual sleep? Maybe Satoh Takeru because Kimura Takuya is already married.

95: You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
JAPAN! Or New York!

96: Do you have any relatives in jail?
Of course not! T_T

97: Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yea. My dad's

98: Ever been on a plane?
Uh huh! 

99: If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Hi everyone :D

No comments: