20091228

Enjoy it and dream on...



I have to admit that everything seems to be stressy lately. My office time, my wishful thinking and my craze towards this thing in my head. Yeah, dreaming is always allowed, but when dreaming has already taken control your life, then what is left is too much wishful thinking.

This is just me, who always got passionate about anything I heart. Lately, I’ve been dreaming too much and literally forget how to enjoy things. I think I have to go back to the start. I have to learn again how to enjoy things I am passionate with instead of chasing something uncertain. Life is enjoyment, and that’s what I am talking about.

I miss the day I watch those MVs with smiles in my face. I am longing for the day I laugh at those boys’ stupidity. I should have gone back to where I started.

If you don’t have any idea about what I am posting, neither do I. I won’t try to clear up the water, though… ^_^

How I LOVE TO BE THIS RANDOM!!!

Hehehehe…

Love you all!!
Love you WOONIE. You know I love you and I will find a way ^^
How I love to see you smile!!!

키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스 키스

*o*
mwah!
Jingga

No comments: