20090617

Recommended Shade of MAC eye shadows



from Temptalia

Blacks >> Black Tied, Carbon
Blues >> Deep Truth, Freshwater, Moon’s Reflection
Browns >> Amber Lights, Bronze, Woodwinked
Golds >> Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold, Juiced
Grays/Silvers >> Knight Divine, Print, Silver Ring
Greens >> Humid, Juxt, Velvet Moss
Neutrals/highlighters >> Dazzlelight, Ricepaper, Vex
Oranges >> Mythology, Orange, Rule
Pinks >> Da Bling, Passionate, Pen ‘N’ Pink
Purples >> Parfait Amour, Satellite Dreams, Stars N’ Rockets
Teals >> Aquadisiac, Shimmermoss, Surreal
Whites >> Chill, Crystal Avalanche, Gesso

Mine? None...
I only have one MAC pigment shade Golden Olive.
Love it!!! And the good thing is, it will last a life time...
Hehehe...
(I bought 1 full jar)

I wanna try MAC eyeshadow, but I'd rather buying the second handed since it is very expensive to buy it new...
I plan to buy an eye shadow here or here...

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hey Jingga, and what would be your favourite colour for the MAC eyeshadow?

JINGGA ADHITYA said...

Hey Monique...

As you have read in my page, I have none. The only eye color that I have from MAC is a pigment (Golden Olive and Naval Blue from Naughty Nauticals). But of course I want to have one!! I think they would be:
1. Black Tied
2. Nehru
3. Trax
4. Orange
5. Woodwinked or Twinks

What about you? What's your favorite MAC e/s??